EMERALD SILK MASK w Chain
LIMITED EDITION: These masks are handmade in-home from 100% recycled silk and gentle for the skin.
Double layer of silk
ALL MASKS INCLUDE A DOUBLE LAYER OF FILTER.
- Wash before first use
- Fill up a bowl or your sink with room temperature water with enough water to fully cover your mask & ⅓ of a cap of liquid laundry soap. Stir the solution before you put your mask inside the bowl. Let it soak for 20min to kill viruses or bacteria. Don’t mix different color masks in the solution. Hang it dry and iron your face mask on silk mode to help your mask to go back to looking sleek.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before putting your mask on
- Don’t touch the mask, only the elastic while putting your mask on and off
- Wash your mask after every day of use.
- Always store your clean and ironed mask in a brand new Ziploc baggie to keep it protected.
- If you need to take a break and take off your mask, don’t leave your mask anywhere but put it back in the Ziploc baggie.