POLKA DOT PROTECTIVE FACE MASK 🌞
These masks are handmade in-home from 100% sustainably sourced fabric.
ALL MASKS INCLUDE A DOUBLE LAYER OF FILTER.
- Wash before first use
- You can wash it in the laundry machine with your laundry or simply fill up a bowl or your sink with hot water with enough water to fully cover your mask and a teaspoon of bleach and ⅓ of a cap of liquid laundry soap. Let it soak for 20min to kill virus or bacteria. Don’t mix different color masks in the solution. Hang it dry or dry it on high heat and iron your face mask on silk mode to help your mask to go back to looking sleek.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before putting your mask on
- Don’t touch the mask, only the elastic part while putting your mask on and off
- Wash your mask after every day of use.
- Always store your clean and ironed mask in a brand new Ziploc baggie to keep it protected.
- If you need to take a break and take off your mask, don’t just leave your mask anywhere but put it back in the Ziploc baggie.
For every mask sold, we are donating 20% to directrelief.org to help them supply the necessary needs & gear to health workers everywhere. Wearing masks is our shared responsibility to protect each other and reduce community transmission. Let’s #MaskTogether and show support for those combatting this crisis on the front lines. *Please understand that this mask is not a replacement for medical-grade Personal Protective Equipment, and is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19. Please continue to practice social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Due to the charitable component of the product, this item is excluded from all promotions.