INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Lurelly does not cover return shipments.
- Made to order items are shipped within 6-10 business days.
- Express made to order items are shipped within 2-3 business days.
- Canadian shipping typically arrives in 6-10 business days.
- Shipping for all other international locations typically arrives in 10-20 business days, depending upon region.
- Processing time does not allow for any issues that may occur during payment authorization.
- All International orders ship via UPS.
- Certain countries may charge additional fees, such as custom fees and independent carrier fees.
- At Lurelly we do our best to deliver within the stated time, however we cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by the customs clearance of the destination country. We don't refund shipping in case the selected carrier doesn't accomplish the estimated date of arrival. We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. strikes, floods etc.).
- All prices are in American dollars. The prices within the online store DO NOT include relevant overseas duties and other customs charges that may incur.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CUSTOMS FEES. All international orders may be held at your country’s customs control, depending on the country’s policies. You will need to make sure that you cover any customs or taxes costs should any acurr when shipping to your destination. We recommend tracking your package as well as checking your country’s national CUSTOMS website in order to get updated shipping information on your package.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FAQs
Q: Do you ship orders overseas?
A: Yes, we ship orders all over the world. All order communication will occur via email, so it’s very important that your email address is current. Please make sure to double-check the shipping address, too.
Q: How much will I pay for International shipping?
A: Your shipping price will be determined online by the weight of your order and the shipping destination. After the "Shipping Address" page, you’ll see price for your order.*
* PLEASE NOTE: CERTAIN COUNTRIES CHARGE ADDITIONAL CUSTOMS FEES AND INDEPENDENT CARRIER CHARGES. LURELLY CAN'T ANTICIPATE THESE COSTS AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REIMBURSE YOU FOR ANY ADDITIONAL FEES INCURRED. BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL CUSTOMS OFFICE TO FIND OUT WHAT KINDS OF FEES YOU CAN EXPECT.
Q: Can you designate my order as a gift so I don’t need to pay custom fees?
A: We’re sorry, but we are not able to designate any packages as gifts.
Q: How long will it take for my International package to arrive?
A: Canadian orders typically arrive within 6-10 business days; all other international orders typically arrive within 10-20 business days. Customs inspections may cause unforeseeable delays, both when leaving the United States and entering another country.
Q: Are there any other charges, taxes or duties?
A: You may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country. UPS, Lurelly, or any other independent shipping carrier can not be held liable for any additional charges you may incur. Additional charges for Customs clearance must be borne by you. Lurelly has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Each country has their own Customs regulations that may or may not charge for certain types of merchandise or material included in your order. When ordering from Lurelly, you are considered the Importer of Record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
Each order will be accompanied by a Customs form that will document what is in the package and provide a dollar amount of the value of the package. If something is damaged, they will need to know the value of the item(s). You should contact your local Customs office for further information.
INTERNATIONAL RETURN AND EXCHANGES
- If you are not happy with your purchase, we accept returns that meet the conditions below and that are postmarked no later than 5 days after purchase. We do not process international exchanges at this time.
- All items purchased using promotional codes/discounts are final sales and cannot be exchanged or returned.
- All sale, lingerie and swimwear items are final sale.
- All non sale items are eligible for refund if returned unworn and in mint condition. If you've had your regular priced order for more than 5 days we cannot accept your return. All goods returned must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused (free from wear, stains, odors or any condition that would prevent the item(s) from being sold as new). Returned item(s) must have their original tags attached. If your return is soiled with make up or tarnished, It will not be accepted for return.
- Altered items cannot be returned, no exceptions will be made if the product is altered. Item will NOT be accepted for return.
- Custom orders are final sale. However, we offer additional alterations if needed.
- Wedding dresses and dresses with hand sewn embellishment have a $50 restocking fee.
RETURNING YOUR ITEMS
- Contact Lurelly Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to process your return. Include your name, order number, item description, and reason for return. All communication will be done via email.
- Returns must be postmarked no later than 5 days after purchase.
- You’re responsible for selecting your preferred shipping carrier and method. We recommend using one that can be insured and tracked. Lurelly is not responsible for lost or damaged packages. It is the responsibility of your shipment servicer to respond for these items. We recommend using UPS service for your returned packages as they have less chance of being tampered with.
- Your return shipment needs to have 3 copies of a Customs form that will document what is in the package and provide a dollar amount of the value of the package on the outside of the box. These are included with the original packaging. These forms are important to make sure your package gets through Customs without any additional delays.
- Pack your return securely, in the original package if possible, and include your original invoice with the instructions above as well as 3 copies of the Customs form on the outside of the box (provided in original packaging).
- You may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country. UPS, Lurelly, or any other independent shipping carrier can not be held liable for any additional charges you may incur. Additional charges for Customs clearance must be borne by you. Lurelly has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- Each country has their own Customs regulations that may or may not charge for certain types of merchandise or material included in your order. When ordering from Lurelly, you are considered the Importer of Record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
- You will not be reimbursed for your original or return postage.
- You will not receive a refund for your return until we receive your returned item.
- Refund payments will be made using the same payment method you used to make the initial purchase. The refund is issued once the return is processed and depending on your bank’s policy it can take up to 30 if you are international.
- Store Credit cannot be refunded.
Have a question not called out here? Contact our Customer Service Team by emailing email@example.com.